Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Old Man

My hubby turned 30 last Friday.  I meant to blog a super embarrassing post filled with lots of ‘old’ jokes – but as usual I was running behind!  But I hate to miss an opportunity, so I’ll just post late!

I am married to a good man.
He is my best friend. He is my favorite person in the world.


I love living my life with him. He knows me better than I know myself.
I pray my children share their lives with the soul mate God created for them.


Finding him is the greatest discovery of my life. Keeping him is the reward.
After being married nearly ten years, I’m happy to say we’ve conquered some heavy challenges, we’ve weathered some storms and are stronger because of them.


I have loved him for almost fourteen years.  I will love him for a lifetime.
(even if he is A LOT older than me!)

1 comment:

  1. alot, casie?? like 3 years maybe?? :) we're getting close...yikes!! tell the old guy happy bday!

    ReplyDelete